Kaspersky is one of the greatest names among the suppliers of online security products and services. Kaspersky antivirus considered the different determinations and needs of the consumers and organizations. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and cell phones (Android and iOS). Moreover, its user faces some issues in renewing your Kaspersky security license. In case your Kaspersky web security has expired, renew Kaspersky License by purchasing the Kaspersky Internet Security License renewal activation code and afterward activate the product.
We receive many queries on Kaspersky Antivirus Support. So, to help users facing such issues, we have shared this article where you will find all the possible methods to fix your problem.
To Renew Your Kaspersky Security License:
- To start with, you have to get your License number. Launch your Kaspersky Lab application and afterward click the symbol K at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the License option. Note your product’s license showed against the Key option.
- Find the Renew button on the Kaspersky Internet Security page.
- Do according to the Kaspersky web security license, renew guidelines showed on the screen to finish the renewal procedure.
- On the other hand, you can open the official Kaspersky page and enter your License number in the Validate License field.
Your Kaspersky product automatically renews before your security license expires as you choose the Auto-renewal option. Then, you don’t need to do anything to reactivate your Kaspersky product. Benefits of Auto-renewal that it protects your device and data without any break, and it reminds your subscription status.
How do Auto-renewal works?
If you purchase the Kaspersky product, then your subscription is activated at the moment of purchase. Before your subscription expires, customer service will notify you via email or phone that your Auto-Renewal payment is due. In that case, you will know the exact amount and payment date, or plus any changes to the original price. When you decide to begin with Auto-Renewal, the payment completes automatically using your payment details.
Want to Turn off Kaspersky Auto-renewal?
If you want to turn off Kaspersky auto-renewal then below are the steps that you need to follow;
- To start with, open the Kaspersky software. In the Home area, click the License option.
- Select the Details to connect in the License panel.
- Then, click Turn off. Pick a suitable reason for turning this feature off.
- If prompted, confirm the cancel auto-renewal Kaspersky choice.
Kaspersky ensures the total protection of the system, including the Total Internet Security and auto-detection of malware and spyware. In this way, you can solve your issues related to the Kaspersky security license.
Contact Us for Technical Support?
For any technical support always, go for expert advice. Kaspersky Support provides you the best support service to fix all your technical problems. Dial our Kaspersky Antivirus Support Number to get in touch with our executive to get technical support on your issues or, you can drop us a mail.
We are available 24*7 at your service. Our technical experts will instantly respond to your query, and they will provide you the best solution.