When we talk about the best antivirus, probably the first name that comes in our mind is Kaspersky antivirus, But sometimes it shows an error. The most common error with Kaspersky antivirus is error 27300, users are encountering this error while installing klim6.sys_(x64 or x86) driver on their system. When this error appears it needs quick solutions.
If you are facing this error, and have no solution to fix this issue then this blog will help you. This error is also harmful to your system in the future.
Reasons for error 27300
The reasons behind this error are listed below
- While you launch any app, the antivirus may stop working.
- This also happens when the internet connection got disconnect suddenly.
- This error also happens when device drivers are crashed.
The sign of Kaspersky error 27300
Sometimes antivirus does not show the error on the screen, so you have to know the symptoms of this error.
- When you give commands, your PC responds slowly.
- Your system gets to hang and gets locked down.
- The system keeps on crashing and shows unknown errors.
Methods for fixing error 27300
Below are some easiest solutions for Kaspersky error 27300
- Close all running program in the background
- Restart your system in safe mode
- Repair the registries linked to error 27300
- Perform a full system scan of your system
- Clean out junk files
- Update your drivers
- Uninstall and reinstall Kaspersky
Get in touch with our expert technicians
If you are unable to fix this issue with the help of the above solutions, then you should take the support of experts who have the experience handling antivirus issues. You should contact us by dialing our toll-free number 1-888-885-0043. Our technicians provide instant solutions to fix the error. You can also mail us at email@example.com.
You can connect with us anytime because we are always available 24×7 for your help, when you face any issue related to kaspersky antivirus just dial our kaspersky support toll free number and get quick solution for your issue.