Error code 501 happens when the internet server isn’t established. Also, you will be shown the error while working with kaspersky antivirus. But not to worry about it, in this blog you are able to resolve the issues by your self without facing any problem in this process. For that, you have to connect with the Kaspersky support team to get benefit from the talented technicians to resolve your issue quickly. As the error is server returned HTTP may effect your protection. Try to get direction from experts as soon as possible. Below are given some steps to resolve the issue without taking any support from technicians.
Sign of error 501
- This error comes with a pop up and effect the running program window on your computer.
- Your browser continues showing HTTP Error 501 on single or multiple websites.
- On your computer, you will see “Not Implemented” message.
- Your OS of Windows reacts slowly at when you give commands through the mouse or keyboard and.
- Your computer suddenly freezes for a couple of minutes.
Things you have to remember, sometimes the error 501 displays even when there is no error, main reason behind it when window is unable to read the error 404 on website. That means the site is not available or it is suspended by Google team. Always read the error very carefully before taking guidance from experts.
Reasons behind the error 501
- Your recorded data get infected through virus or malware.
- While installing or uninstalling the kaspersky or made some changes is Corrupted in Windows registry from an currently OS.
- The Browser related files through an external program has infected files.
Following are the steps to resolve your error:
- At first, you have to install the ideal and right operating system on your PC.
- Then, run the task of full system scan on your system. Open the run dialog by pressing start button + R in keyboard, then in the given field type cmd.exe. Then, type sfc/ scannow and hit Enter.
- You have to disable the secondary protection tool of the kasperky.
- Next, you have to erase the temporary file from the Temp foldes to free up some space from your system. Open run dialog box and open temp files by typing %temp%, select all temp files and then press delete.
If you are not able to resolve the error with the steps then contact our kaspersky support toll free number to get instant solution from the experts.